Popular Job Websites
As a service we will post job listings for companies, as requested. Each posting will be listed for three months, or until specifically requested to remove the listing. To list a job opportunity, companies are asked to complete the company submission form.
Advenir Oakley Capital is a vertically integrated real estate private equity platform that focuses on the acquisition and
development of Multifamily and Single-Family Rental communities. Advenir Oakley Capital is seeking an investments
analyst or associate who will support investment, development, and asset management of the platform. This will be
Advenir Oakley Capital’s first hire on the investments team and will work directly with the platform’s Head of
Acquisitions as well as both Advenir and Oakley Group’s key managing principals. The hire will participate in all
aspects of the acquisitions and development with a focus on underwriting and bring deals through execution. The
Joint Venture is looking to acquire and develop ~20 communities by 2025 with an approximate capitalization of
$1.25Bn and already has a robust pipeline in various stages of pre-development.
Advenir Oakley Capital was founded in October of 2020 through a Joint Venture between Advenir and Oakley Group.
Advenir, founded in 1996, is a vertically integrated investment and development company that owns over 14k
multifamily units valued at over $2.5Bn. Oakley Group, founded in 2007, owns a portfolio of ~2k multifamily units
valued at ~$250mm.
• Analyst to be based in Miami, FL and will report to the Head of Acquisitions
• Underwrite prospective multifamily and SFR/BFR investment and development opportunities
• Responsible for financial modeling, market research, and investment presentations
• Assist in various asset management responsibilities as well as new acquisition diligence
• Travel on a semi-regular basis to assist in new acquisition sourcing
• Proficiency with standard suite of Microsoft Office (intermediate level in Microsoft Excel preferred)
• Ability to navigate complex data sets
• Strong quantitative, financial analysis, and modeling skills are preferred
• Reliable, focused and detail-oriented
• Strong work ethic, desire to learn, and grow with the team
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably in economics, STEM, or finance)
• Previous internship experience or demonstrated interest in real estate investments
Allied Realty is looking for a part time and full time leasing agent to lease rental property that we manage.
Associate Business Development Representative
The Business Development Representative is a key player in growing AppFolio thru assisting in pipeline development and enhancing brand awareness. This entry-level sales position is the starting point for a promising career in sales for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technologies.
Each Business Development Representative is equipped for success with world class training on our sales methodology and prospecting along with continued mentoring with peers and sales leadership. Ideal candidates for this role are confident, ambitious self-starters seeking to showcase their potential and who want to add value to the company.
A day in the life…..
- Outbound telephone-based prospecting for AppFolio Investment Management
- Maintain call volume of 75-100 calls per day with the intent to qualify key leads and create pipeline for Field and Inside Sales
- Primary responsibility is prospecting into targeted lists by building relationships to develop new sales opportunities from cold or inactive accounts.
- Update and maintain Sales database as appropriate, including data discovery tied to initiatives
- Conduct concentrated marketing campaigns and forward-thinking customer outreach
- Report on weekly results, both qualitative and quantitative
- Expand knowledge of industry as well as the competitive posture of the company
Skills and Knowledge:
Who You Are:
- 1+ year work experience
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Exceptional level of drive and passion for results
- Willingness to learn new skills and build a career in sales
- Google apps for business
- Experience with use of customer relationship management databases such as Salesforce
- Prior sales experience
- BS/BA degree
Real Estate Analyst
Start date: 12/1/2021
• Perform due diligence and assist with underwriting activities on prospective acquisitions and new developments.
• Provide support for the acquisition, financing and development process of multifamily properties for the Company.
• Assist in locating and analyzing new sites, new purchase opportunities and work with municipalities to determine the viability of potential developments.
• Interact with real estate brokers, sellers and their representatives, local officials, and housing authorities, to ascertain all necessary information to analyze and perform due diligence on development opportunities.
• Conduct market research to establish and verify the assumptions in our planned developments.
• Prepare, maintain and update complex/dynamic financial analysis including site due diligence, application valuations, investment potentials and sensitivity analyses on prospective property acquisitions or new developments.
• Assist with presentation materials on new and existing investments for internal and external uses.
• Travel to conduct site visits to ascertain economic, demographic and comparable information for new developments.
• Perform any additional duties or tasks as assigned by the Director of Development.
• Maintain Development Team pipeline checklists
• Assist with any corporate marketing and presentation efforts for new developments to owners, local governments, and others.
• Bachelor’s Degree with focus in business, finance, or real estate.
• 1-5 years of relevant analytical experience in Multifamily Development.
• Proficiency required in computer applications including financial modeling utilizing excel software.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Very strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently or within a team on multiple projects and tasks.
• Willingness to perform tasks outside his or her job description.
• The ability to effectively manage time and workload to meet deadlines.
• Self-motivated and energetic.
• A strong desire to work in real estate development.
• Ability to travel as needed.
Sales Assistant Position
Bardenwerper Construction is looking for someone interested in being a full time builder’s assistant! The hours would be Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm. They would help homeowners choose fixtures/finishes for new construction, help the builder order materials, run office errands, help budget projects, and communicate with homeowners throughout the building process. We are located in Northport, AL.
Working under close supervision, conducts and documents simple to moderate standard financial analysis and ad hoc finance projects. Aids organization with financial functions, such as assessing, auditing, planning, budgeting, taxes, consolidation, cost control, and project control.
Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information to supervisors and finance management.
Requires knowledge of basic financial terms, concepts and accounting principles.
Develops business and negotiates the selling, leasing, and marketing of commercial real estate properties for clients. Honorary Titles of Senior Associate, Vice President, First Vice President, Senior Vice President, Executive Vice President and Vice Chairman are awarded based on production.
Summer Competitive Internships
Summer Competitive Internships are regular summer internships that students can continuously view and work for throughout the school year.
Leasing Associate Position
A career as a CLASS Leasing Specialist is a unique and exciting experience. We are a company specializing in the multifamily housing industry and provide services in consulting, leasing, marketing and training.
Based in Atlanta, we work with clients all over the United States with the goal of providing apartment vacancy solutions at their apartment communities. A CLASS Leasing Specialist is given the opportunity to travel the nation helping owners develop and implement leasing and marketing plans on their properties. We assign Leasing Specialists to different communities where they will act as a temporary leasing agents, and lease apartments for approximately 35-45 consecutive days, then they receive a two week paid vacation between assignments.
This position is located in Alpharetta, GA. Preferred skills include the following:
- Sales Driven
- Problem Solver
- Strong Work Ethic
Leasing Associate Intern
Property Manager Intern, learn the property management and development of real estate from the ground up. Portfolio consists of Student rentals, retail, and industrial real estate.
Leasing Agent Position
Investor Real Estate Agent
We have a large network of investors we work with who are actively looking to purchase investment properties. Typical clients are looking to purchase anywhere from 2 properties a year to 30 properties a month. Our property management business provides built in listing leads as well as clients looking to purchase investment properties.
The ideal candidate has 1-3 years of real estate experience and has worked with investors to purchase/sell properties.
We will teach you everything you need to know about working with real estate investors. From how to underwrite/analyze a property, estimate rehabs, run rental comps and learn what it takes to manage and own rental property. This is an independent contractor relationship. You can set your own hours and are free to work your own leads along with leads we provide
Interest in real estate investing
Understand property underwriting
Able to work independently and hit targets
Investment Real Estate Agent
Evernest is looking for those individuals that want growth/opportunity, can think independently, and are coachable to join our brokerage team. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
We have a big hairy audacious goal to grow our business to managing 25,000 properties by the end of 2024. In order to get there, we're looking for great leaders that have the ability to help us grow our business in Birmingham, AL!
We are looking to bring on an agent who hustles to help grow our brokerage business. We have a large network of investors we work with who are actively looking to purchase investment properties in Birmingham. We work with clients looking to purchase anywhere from 2 properties a year to 30 properties a month. We also have a natural lead source with listings from our property management business.
We will teach you everything you need to know about working with real estate investors. From how to underwrite/analyze a property, how to estimate a rehab, run rental comps and what it takes to manage and own rental property.
The ideal candidate will have the following traits:
Coachable and trainable
Self-Starter & entrepreneurial
Innate Sense of Urgency
Track record in achieving goals/objectives
*If any of these traits do not sound like you - that's ok. However, this may not be the best fit for you.
Network with investors, agents and wholesalers to drive leads
Assist clients underwriting properties
Listing properties for sale
You will be working with the Director of Leasing for First National Realty Partners. You will be trained on canvassing, prospecting, and general retail leasing. No experience required. This is a fantastic out of the gate opportunity for a recent graduate looking to enter the commercial real estate industry. Salary + commissions.
No experience needed. Quick learner, interpersonal and outgoing, and general real estate knowledge.
Locations: Atlanta, Charlotte, Huntsville, Southeast
Property Accountant Position
As we continue to grow at a rapid rate, we are looking for a candidate who is eager to learn, wants to be challenged, and possesses a hustle work ethic to join our team.
As a property accountant, you will be responsible for the following;
• Oversee the entire accounting function for a large portfolio of real estate properties including the AR/AP processes
• Produce and review accounting statements sent to our clients
• Work with operations team members to help respond to customer inquiries regarding financial information
• Helping the internal accounting function by reviewing company revenue and areas of opportunity
• Assist in scaling the accounting department as the company grows
• Establish, modify, document and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
• Identify, recommend and initiate process improvements and enhancements
Leasing Associate Position
The Leasing Consultant is the community’s sales representative whose primary duties are to greet clients, to present professionally the features and benefits of their assigned community and properly secure lease agreements from qualified persons. A LEASING CONSULTANT is very service oriented and strives to make current residents feel welcome and comfortable in their community. The LEASING CONSULTANT will contact a person of authority should any situation warrant an action of decision not included in his or her duties and responsibilities.
Retail Brokerage Job Description:
This team-based position requires a desire for success in sales with new prospects and ability to handle complex conversations with landlords and real estate decision makers.
Over time, the candidate will have an opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the evaluation, negotiation, and successful delivery of real estate services. A focus will be supporting the brokerage team by leveraging technology tools for business development.
This position is staffed by someone who has had sufficient educational background and/or experience, typically a Bachelor's Degree. Advanced technology skills are not required, but general comfort, interest, and confidence with technology is important. Strong analytical skills, sales potential, creativity and effective communication skills required. Must have the ability to work in a team environment and work independently without distractions. Must be self-directed and have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization. Ability to travel when needed. Partner directly with our Tenant Rep broker while learning the business.
- Plan and organize PDS Atlanta activities and cultural events, including monthly, quarterly and annual meetings for leadership and larger workforce.
- Manages space issues and coordinate moves by acting as the liaison with Facilities, IT and Market Operations under guidance of the SEC VP, Operations.
- Support PDS Atlanta leadership team with tactical, operational and internal project related tasks as needed
- Manages CRM (Salesforce) program, to include, adoption, maintenance, train new users, reporting, and facilitate best practices for the organization
- Responsible for new hire orientation, to include, coordinating technology needs, training, and follow up through the onboarding process
- Management of e-mail distribution lists and contribute to strategic internal communication plan for the organization under the guidance of the SEC VP, Operations.
- Lead meeting coordination for SEC senior leadership, calendar synchronization, responsible for meeting minutes and action item follow-up.
- General tactical office management responsibilities to include leveraging support from IT, Facilities, Marketing, Finance, and HR business support partners.
- Execute PDS Monthly Newsletter from start to finish including content curation/creation, email design, and sending logistics
- Executive administrative support to the SEC Senior Managing Director, to include, strategic partnership on presentation creation, schedule maintenance, and minimal expense report execution.
- Operational generalist support to workforce as needed. Handling ad-hoc requests from PDS Atlanta team for information, data, resources, training, and contacts.
- Oversee PDS iPad program including bill payments, asset tracking, redeploys and new orders
- Assist finance in the Accounts Receivable process by following up with PDS employees on outstanding invoices, maintain nationally mandated target of 5% delinquent
- Serve as an SME on JLL internal processes, including expenses/invoices, CRMs, project management software, etc.
Retail Brokerage Job Description
This team-based position requires a desire for success in sales with new prospects and ability to handle complex conversations with owners, C-Suite, senior management and high level corporate real estate decision makers.
Over time, the candidate will have an opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the evaluation, negotiation, and successful delivery of real estate services. A focus will be supporting the brokerage team by leveraging technology tools for business development and client service purposes by overseeing the integration of all JLL technology applications and tools for JLL clients and prospects, including but not limited to tools such as VTS, TourPoint, Co-Star, Aero, Broker Portal, BlackBird, Portfolio Analytics Tool (PAT) and certain resources of the Business Development Center.
This position is staffed by someone who has had sufficient educational background and/or experience, typically a Bachelor's Degree with two years of experience. Advanced technology skills are not required, but general comfort, interest, and confidence with technology is important. Strong analytical skills, sales potential, creativity and effective communication skills required. Must have the ability to work in a team environment and work independently without distractions. Must be self-directed and have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization. Ability to travel when needed. Partner directly with our Tenant Rep broker while learning the business.
Part Time Assistant & Buyer's Agent Positions
Looking for two part time assistants (20 hours/week) AND one buyer's agent - please contact Alice at firstname.lastname@example.org or 205-344-0636
Buyer's Agent Assistant Position
This is a part-time position assisting a buyer's agent with their day-to-day tasks including but not limited to preparing mailers, nurturing database contacts, calling clients to schedule/confirm appointments,calendar management, run errands, track commissions and expenses.
This is a part-time position for 8-15 hours per week. Must be available for work between Monday and Friday. Scheduling can be flexible.
Candidate must be available to work during the summer.
The ideal candidate must have great communication skills, be a self-starter and work independently on tasks. Interest in Real Estate sales is a must and preferred candidate will be on track to get their real estate license.
Additionally, our environment is very fast paced and often times noisy, so this candidate must be able to stay on task in a distracting environment.
If you are graduating in May 2019 and intend on moving out of the Tuscaloosa area please do not apply.
Real Estate Internship
Acquisitions Manager Position
Nashville based Commercial Real Estate firm, Leconte Communities, is hiring a highly motivated sales professional with base pay, uncapped commissions, and tons of opportunity to learn and grow. Leconte specializes in the acquisition of off market multi-million dollar assets and closes on average 4 transactions every month. Assets of focus are Apartments, Mobile Home Parks, RV Parks, and Self Storage. You will be learning from a top flight group who has bought, sold, and managed more than 1000 units. We're seeking an expert at rapport and sales who will have an opportunity to scale our deal flow alongside our Managing Director, Matt Swilley. Real Estate experience is not necessary and can be trained, but natural hustle and sales acumen is nonnegotiable.
You will be trained on underwriting assets, evaluating leads, building rapport, making offers, follow ups, and negotiation. You will also be provided warm and hot leads so all you have to do is nurture and close. Your role is effectively working the leads given to you towards a purchase and sale agreement. To give some perspective, we average 4 closings per month with an average per deal revenue of $35,000. You will be paid a base of $2,500/mo and uncapped 8-12% of gross revenues depending on volume for every deal brought to contract. The goal is for you to be on 100% commissions and making well into 6 figures by month 3 or 4. If you put the time in, I'll make you successful, sky is the limit.
• Strong literary and grammatical competency; comfortable with writing and report composition
• Proficiency with Windows OS and MS Word, Excel, Outlook
• Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced industry
• Familiarity with CoStar and other commercial comps databases is a plus
• Familiarity with Argus or other discounted cashflow software is a plus
• Proven ability to work both with a team and independently with minimal supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
One of our properties here in Birmingham, Birchall at Ross Bridge, is hiring for a full-time leasing consultant. It’s a BEAUTIFUL 240 Class-A property developed by Daniel Corp in 2008 and purchased by MAA in 2010.
Junior Commercial Real Estate Agent
A day in the life of our Agents often includes:
- Advising clients, companies, and institutions in the development and execution of their individualized real estate investment strategies
- Preparing thoughtful analyses of clients' properties including opinions of value, market comparables, and research
- Researching the local market and staying up-to-date on industry trends
- Marketing their existing property listings internally, externally, and to clients who are active investors
- Participating in best-in-class training and ongoing skills-development workshops
- Collaborating and partnering with Senior Agents to achieve business and career goals
- Networking with other industry professionals
Sales Associate Position
Matthews Real Estate Investment Services™ is the fastest-growing commercial real estate company in the country. A Sales Associate with Matthews™ enjoys the tremendous opportunity to work in a pure meritocracy and generate income directly based on their achievements. This position with Matthews™ is currently available, but only for a select few highly motivated, determined and fearless individuals with an entrepreneur’s mindset. The objective of the Sales Associate is to outwork the competition and leverage Matthews™ best-in-class platform to win business from and build long-term relationships with investment property owners. Associates thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, collaborative environment. Working within a team-selling environment, alongside a Regional Sales Manager and Sr. Sales Associate, with primary responsibilities to generate tremendous amounts of revenue and build a career.
Complete Matthews™ intensive, in-depth training program
Become an expert in commercial real estate analysis/brokerage
Relentlessly and proactively reach out to owners of commercial real estate
Be confident and comfortable with 100+ cold calls daily to investment property owners
Maintain detailed records of activity on Matthews™ proprietary CRM system
Utilize the company’s industry-leading tools, resources, and technology to win business and build relationships
Provide clients with valuable financial analysis and underwriting of investment real estate
Work closely with Sales Leaders and Mentors to curate an effective business plan
Other responsibilities as assigned by Management
1+ years of experience in sales preferred but not required
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong understanding of effective prospecting and proven ability to penetrate new accounts
Organizational competency to maintain regular contact with a large database of clients and prospects
Strong grasp of mathematics / Ability to complete financial analysis and underwriting of investment real estate
Professional work ethic and integrity
Must be able to work well independently and as part of a team
An insatiable appetite for success
• Provides financial analysis, development budgets and accounting reports to management personnel.
• Evaluates present and proposed financial programs through statistical analysis and interpretation of short- and long-term trend data.
• Analyzes the financial feasibility of proposed development projects.
• Analyzes the financial structure of proposed transactions.
• Participates in the review of new deals/transactions and coordinates with others in the development of a financial plan.
• Assists in the preparation of basic forecasts and analyzes trends in finance and general business conditions and other areas.
• Analyze basic financial reports and records, making studies or recommendations relative to the accounting of reserves, assets, revenue and expenditures.
• Conducts cash flow analysis. May assist with budget preparation.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of previous financial analysis accounting experience.
• Intermediate knowledge of PC applications such as MS-Excel ad MS-Word.
• Experience with computerized accounting systems a plus.
Marketing and Sales Representative
Mobile and Baldwin County 25 year Broker/Developer Seeking a Marketing and Sales representative for Developer owned propterties. 20+ leads per week provided. Generous Comission / Monthly guarranteed income. License required but will be paid for by developer
Location:Office based in Mobile Alabama
Preferred Skills:Good grammar ,social media advertising skills, Personable, assertive, energetic, Loyal and eager to learn and grow with a business.
Retail Development Coordinator Internship
Opportunity to learn about the retail industry in commercial real estate on a national level, while also getting experience working with municipalities across the country.
This position is located in Birmingham, AL.
Experience in cold calling
- Comfortable with an office setting and periodic property visits/ tenant interfacing.
- “Detailed” mindset
- High-stamina work ethic
- Preferably experienced with Yardi property management software
- Collections experience
- Comfortable with the budget creation process.
- Preferably some level of retail property experience.
Part time leasing during school and full time May-August
- Deal with all leasing calls so that 50% or better of qualified traffic result in visit
- Use of “Smile Pad” for specific method of handling all incoming calls
- Qualify prospective residents
- Responsible for completion of bonus form to be turned in to the community for approval prior to submitting
- Demonstrate feature/benefit selling of community and apartments
- Demonstrate a 50% or better on-site closing ratio
- Responsible for all follow-ups from on-site visits and telephone traffic (Use of the Sealy Follow-Up Program)
- Helps perform monthly market surveys
- Enters guest cards into e-site
- Walks models, show units, and leasing trap daily (open/close models and show units daily)
- Assist other Sealy Properties with leasing referrals and adhering to the policy procedures for referring to other sister-communities
- Maintains above average score on shopping reports
- Is extremely familiar with all competitive communities (must have shopped competition)
- Responsible for checking voicemail morning, noon, & evening (as often as possible) along w/documenting all phone calls in log
- Responsible for opening/closing checklist (balloons, refreshments, etc. displayed)
- Facilitate completion of all leasing documents **
- Responsible for the processing of the background screening and following the Sealy policy for qualifying **
- Greets all walk-ins as trained
- Calls back leasing appointments and move-in appointments 24 hours in advance to confirm
- Responsible for walking all leased apartments prior to resident moving in along with taking digital pictures for M/I. (place move-in gift in apartment)
- Responsible for completing “Sealy Acceptance Form” when walking move in with resident.
Leasing Up Specialist Job Description (FULL TIME) - Must obtain your Real Estate License within 90 days of hire.
The Lease Up Specialist is a sales representative whose primary duties are to greet prospects, to professionally present the features and benefits of their assigned properties, and properly secure lease agreements from qualified persons.
A Lease Up Specialist is very service oriented and strives to make current residents feel welcome and comfortable in their community.
Every person is expected to perform any reasonable task or request that is consistent with fulfilling company objectives.
It is imperative you review closely these duties, skills and physical requirements and that you understand you are verifying that you can perform all the duties, have the skills and possess the physical abilities necessary to perform the job as described.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must have complete knowledge of Fair Housing Compliance laws or attend Fair Housing Training within the first 90 days of employment.
- Must have complete knowledge of lease contract, application and other addenda.
- Must have complete knowledge of Spaces policy and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and Procedures Manual.
- Must immediately notify his or her immediate supervisor of any illegal conduct by a vendor, resident or other employee.
MARKETING AND LEASING
- Maintain a professional, yet friendly, atmosphere in the leasing office and other areas where prospective residents and residents meet.
- Maintain work area in a clean and organized manner.
- Answer incoming phone calls and handle each call whether it is a prospect call, irate resident, service request, etc. Transfer calls to Assistant Manager or Manager when appropriate.
- Greet prospective residents, qualify and determine their needs and preferences, professionally present the community and specific apartment(s) while pointing out features and benefits.
- Maintain awareness of local market conditions and trends. Contribute ideas to the Manager for marketing the property and for improving resident satisfaction.
- Perform outreach marketing duties.
- Correctly complete all lease applications, process application verification and notify prospective residents of results.
- Complete all lease paperwork including related addenda per Spaces policy.
- Accept rent and deposit – not to include cash or incomplete money orders. Provide receipt upon request using only approved Spaces receipts from receipt book.
- Complete a Guest Card on all prospects, send thank you notes, and perform follow-up.
Leasing Agent (Part-Time) : The Walk Tuscaloosa
- Help to generate new leases
- Be our eyes and ears in your market
- Build relationships with U of A organizations and local businesses
- Excite College students and portray a positive image of The Walk
- Represent our brand in various functions
- Community Events: identify key festivals, concerts, athletics, etc.; and help in staffing the events
- Marketing Collateral: distribute marketing collateral throughout the surrounding community
- ****Use your OWN social media networks to participate in 3 posts a week
- Must love luxury brands
- Currently enrolled as a Freshman-JR (Preferably Marketing, Theater, Communications, PR or Advertising Major)
- Availability to work throughout the week, including weekdays, evenings and weekends at key events
- Integrated into community, with an established network of contacts (clubs, organizations, etc)
- Active presence on social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat)
- Retail, service industry, and/ or sales experience
- Available to work between 4-5 hours a week
- Additional compensation for every person who signs a lease ($$$)
- Flexible Hours (You make your weekly schedule based on your availability)
Real Estate Sales Agent
Vie is looking for an ambitious and energetic licensed Real Estate Agent to help us expand our Rental Pool and HOA at Vie at University Downs. This position will be responsible for driving new business opportunities to the community and managing the existing owner relationships with the HOA and Rental Pool.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and partners
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s services through understanding of the Vie Brand
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing partners and clients
- Receive, post, and process all resident/guest payments as received in the office on a monthly basis.
- Ensure all processed information is accurate and posted to the correct account/ledger.
- Responsible for Rental Pool collections and payments
- Provides outstanding customer service to everyone you encounter to include but not limited to, residents, guests, guarantors, owners, etc.
- Coordinate all updates and information pertinent to the HOA in a timely manner and ensures proper notification of information from the HOA to Vie is communicated effectively
- Market, manage, and coordinate all prospects for the potential lease of the units within the current or future rental pool.
- Work directly with outside real estate professionals to ensure that their clients lease within VUD
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Experience in multi-family and/or student housing real estate and experience working in construction is preferred
- Must have an active Real Estate License
Single Family Home Manager
This is a great position for a full time property manager. Learn from & work along side with multiple CPM's, BAR/AAR/IREM past presidents, & a former Alabama real estate commissioner. Our firm is 115 years old, and always working to be an advocate for the real estate industry.
Position can be full salary compensation, or commissions with base salary. Must be licensed in real estate to earn commissions.
We always hope to secure long term employees, but we understand when the market presents amazing opportunities that allows our colleagues to expand into new horizons. We have multiple success stories from ACRE graduates that worked at Watts Realty Co., Inc. including transitions into national.