Popular Job Websites
As a service we will post job listings for companies, as requested. Each posting will be listed for three months, or until specifically requested to remove the listing. To list a job opportunity, companies are asked to complete the company submission form.
Advenir Oakley Capital is a vertically integrated real estate private equity platform that focuses on the acquisition and
development of Multifamily and Single-Family Rental communities. Advenir Oakley Capital is seeking an investments
analyst or associate who will support investment, development, and asset management of the platform. This will be
Advenir Oakley Capital’s first hire on the investments team and will work directly with the platform’s Head of
Acquisitions as well as both Advenir and Oakley Group’s key managing principals. The hire will participate in all
aspects of the acquisitions and development with a focus on underwriting and bring deals through execution. The
Joint Venture is looking to acquire and develop ~20 communities by 2025 with an approximate capitalization of
$1.25Bn and already has a robust pipeline in various stages of pre-development.
Advenir Oakley Capital was founded in October of 2020 through a Joint Venture between Advenir and Oakley Group.
Advenir, founded in 1996, is a vertically integrated investment and development company that owns over 14k
multifamily units valued at over $2.5Bn. Oakley Group, founded in 2007, owns a portfolio of ~2k multifamily units
valued at ~$250mm.
• Analyst to be based in Miami, FL and will report to the Head of Acquisitions
• Underwrite prospective multifamily and SFR/BFR investment and development opportunities
• Responsible for financial modeling, market research, and investment presentations
• Assist in various asset management responsibilities as well as new acquisition diligence
• Travel on a semi-regular basis to assist in new acquisition sourcing
• Proficiency with standard suite of Microsoft Office (intermediate level in Microsoft Excel preferred)
• Ability to navigate complex data sets
• Strong quantitative, financial analysis, and modeling skills are preferred
• Reliable, focused and detail-oriented
• Strong work ethic, desire to learn, and grow with the team
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably in economics, STEM, or finance)
• Previous internship experience or demonstrated interest in real estate investments
Allied Realty is looking for a part time and full time leasing agent to lease rental property that we manage.
Associate Business Development Representative
The Business Development Representative is a key player in growing AppFolio thru assisting in pipeline development and enhancing brand awareness. This entry-level sales position is the starting point for a promising career in sales for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technologies.
Each Business Development Representative is equipped for success with world class training on our sales methodology and prospecting along with continued mentoring with peers and sales leadership. Ideal candidates for this role are confident, ambitious self-starters seeking to showcase their potential and who want to add value to the company.
A day in the life…..
- Outbound telephone-based prospecting for AppFolio Investment Management
- Maintain call volume of 75-100 calls per day with the intent to qualify key leads and create pipeline for Field and Inside Sales
- Primary responsibility is prospecting into targeted lists by building relationships to develop new sales opportunities from cold or inactive accounts.
- Update and maintain Sales database as appropriate, including data discovery tied to initiatives
- Conduct concentrated marketing campaigns and forward-thinking customer outreach
- Report on weekly results, both qualitative and quantitative
- Expand knowledge of industry as well as the competitive posture of the company
Skills and Knowledge:
Who You Are:
- 1+ year work experience
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Exceptional level of drive and passion for results
- Willingness to learn new skills and build a career in sales
- Google apps for business
- Experience with use of customer relationship management databases such as Salesforce
- Prior sales experience
- BS/BA degree
Sales Assistant Position
Capital Markets - Summer Internship
• Assist with the analysis of multi-family and commercial mortgage transactions.
• Learn how to create initial deal sizing, cash flow analysis, and write deal narratives.
• Assist with the review of third-party reports and help with Marketing initiatives.
• Establish strong working relationships with the team to understand and identify their needs for support as well as learn the world of Commercial Finance
• Actively assist in the research, writing, and proofing of marketing materials, presentations, analyses, reports, and loan or property documents;
• Utilize and maintain databases that track relevant real estate metrics;
• Correspond directly with mortgage bankers, borrowers and clients to answer questions or provide information as needed
• Desire to learn and advance in the Commercial Real Estate sector
• Initiative and drive to search for ways to contribute and grow
• Basic technology skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office software including Excel and Word
Real Estate Assistant
Clear, Effective Oral Communication and Writing skills
Self Motivation and Discipline
Quick Thinking and Effective Decision Making
Develops business and negotiates the selling, leasing, and marketing of commercial real estate properties for clients. Honorary Titles of Senior Associate, Vice President, First Vice President, Senior Vice President, Executive Vice President and Vice Chairman are awarded based on production.
Summer Competitive Internships
Summer Competitive Internships are regular summer internships that students can continuously view and work for throughout the school year.
Leasing Associate Position
A career as a CLASS Leasing Specialist is a unique and exciting experience. We are a company specializing in the multifamily housing industry and provide services in consulting, leasing, marketing and training.
Based in Atlanta, we work with clients all over the United States with the goal of providing apartment vacancy solutions at their apartment communities. A CLASS Leasing Specialist is given the opportunity to travel the nation helping owners develop and implement leasing and marketing plans on their properties. We assign Leasing Specialists to different communities where they will act as a temporary leasing agents, and lease apartments for approximately 35-45 consecutive days, then they receive a two week paid vacation between assignments.
This position is located in Alpharetta, GA. Preferred skills include the following:
- Sales Driven
- Problem Solver
- Strong Work Ethic
Administration and Office Support
Assist in planning and coordination of travel arrangements
Organize and assist internal meetings and events as required
Ensure company policies are followed
Support Sales, Transactions and Marketing
Assist in the creation and/or editing of presentation materials including flyers, leasing proposals, case studies, email blasts, invitations, etc. when necessary
Utilize standard marketing-approved templates and graphics while assisting in the creation of presentation materials, etc.
Schedule calls and meetings with clients
Update internal database with sales or new property information and manage weekly client reports
Pull market reports for clients from online databases
Assist with market research
Track Opportunities, Listings, and Deal-Related Expenses
Maintain and update CRM system per guidelines with new opportunities
Maintain tracking of expenses related to deals
Update CRM upon closing of deals
Collect expense reimbursement documents, such as receipts, and other information from brokers
Attribute expenses to specific deals or other codes and track against deal budget
Coordinate catering, conference room space, invitations, and other event planning activities as needed
Efficiency and dependability
Customer service and people skills
Desk and phone coverage
Data integrity and accuracy
Ability to work well with the team and brokers
Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multitask
Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
0-3 years of administrative support experience
Front desk and/or commercial real estate experience a plus
Additional eligibility qualifications
Basic/Intermediate/Advanced Adobe InDesign skills and Microsoft Office Suite skills, including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
Ability to plan, organize and manage processes
Ability to deal and communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management
InDesign experience is also beneficial
Land Acquisition Coordinator
Organize and maintain land/lot contracts and feasibility through closing for the Land Acquisition and Land Development departments. Acquire undeveloped land or finished lots for development. Work with property owners, brokers, land developers, city officials, and others to secure land.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
Three to five years of related experience and/or training
Strong organizational skills
Advanced Excel knowledge and skills
Excellent business writing and communication skills
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written oral
form or via DRH applications
Proficiency with MS Office and email
Ability to sit for majority of 8-hour workday; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands
and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and
The noise level is generally moderate
Druid City Properties is looking for two part-time leasing agents who would be responsible for attending showings, working applications, posting on social media, and more.
- Currently studying a related field
- Basic knowledge of the Tuscaloosa area
- Professional communication skills
You will be working with the Director of Leasing for First National Realty Partners. You will be trained on canvassing, prospecting, and general retail leasing. No experience required. This is a fantastic out of the gate opportunity for a recent graduate looking to enter the commercial real estate industry. Salary + commissions.
No experience needed. Quick learner, interpersonal and outgoing, and general real estate knowledge.
Locations: Atlanta, Charlotte, Huntsville, Southeast
Property Accountant Position
As we continue to grow at a rapid rate, we are looking for a candidate who is eager to learn, wants to be challenged, and possesses a hustle work ethic to join our team.
As a property accountant, you will be responsible for the following;
• Oversee the entire accounting function for a large portfolio of real estate properties including the AR/AP processes
• Produce and review accounting statements sent to our clients
• Work with operations team members to help respond to customer inquiries regarding financial information
• Helping the internal accounting function by reviewing company revenue and areas of opportunity
• Assist in scaling the accounting department as the company grows
• Establish, modify, document and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
• Identify, recommend and initiate process improvements and enhancements
Leasing Associate Position
The Leasing Consultant is the community’s sales representative whose primary duties are to greet clients, to present professionally the features and benefits of their assigned community and properly secure lease agreements from qualified persons. A LEASING CONSULTANT is very service oriented and strives to make current residents feel welcome and comfortable in their community. The LEASING CONSULTANT will contact a person of authority should any situation warrant an action of decision not included in his or her duties and responsibilities.
Retail Brokerage Job Description:
This team-based position requires a desire for success in sales with new prospects and ability to handle complex conversations with landlords and real estate decision makers.
Over time, the candidate will have an opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the evaluation, negotiation, and successful delivery of real estate services. A focus will be supporting the brokerage team by leveraging technology tools for business development.
This position is staffed by someone who has had sufficient educational background and/or experience, typically a Bachelor's Degree. Advanced technology skills are not required, but general comfort, interest, and confidence with technology is important. Strong analytical skills, sales potential, creativity and effective communication skills required. Must have the ability to work in a team environment and work independently without distractions. Must be self-directed and have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization. Ability to travel when needed. Partner directly with our Tenant Rep broker while learning the business.
- Plan and organize PDS Atlanta activities and cultural events, including monthly, quarterly and annual meetings for leadership and larger workforce.
- Manages space issues and coordinate moves by acting as the liaison with Facilities, IT and Market Operations under guidance of the SEC VP, Operations.
- Support PDS Atlanta leadership team with tactical, operational and internal project related tasks as needed
- Manages CRM (Salesforce) program, to include, adoption, maintenance, train new users, reporting, and facilitate best practices for the organization
- Responsible for new hire orientation, to include, coordinating technology needs, training, and follow up through the onboarding process
- Management of e-mail distribution lists and contribute to strategic internal communication plan for the organization under the guidance of the SEC VP, Operations.
- Lead meeting coordination for SEC senior leadership, calendar synchronization, responsible for meeting minutes and action item follow-up.
- General tactical office management responsibilities to include leveraging support from IT, Facilities, Marketing, Finance, and HR business support partners.
- Execute PDS Monthly Newsletter from start to finish including content curation/creation, email design, and sending logistics
- Executive administrative support to the SEC Senior Managing Director, to include, strategic partnership on presentation creation, schedule maintenance, and minimal expense report execution.
- Operational generalist support to workforce as needed. Handling ad-hoc requests from PDS Atlanta team for information, data, resources, training, and contacts.
- Oversee PDS iPad program including bill payments, asset tracking, redeploys and new orders
- Assist finance in the Accounts Receivable process by following up with PDS employees on outstanding invoices, maintain nationally mandated target of 5% delinquent
- Serve as an SME on JLL internal processes, including expenses/invoices, CRMs, project management software, etc.
Retail Brokerage Job Description
This team-based position requires a desire for success in sales with new prospects and ability to handle complex conversations with owners, C-Suite, senior management and high level corporate real estate decision makers.
Over time, the candidate will have an opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the evaluation, negotiation, and successful delivery of real estate services. A focus will be supporting the brokerage team by leveraging technology tools for business development and client service purposes by overseeing the integration of all JLL technology applications and tools for JLL clients and prospects, including but not limited to tools such as VTS, TourPoint, Co-Star, Aero, Broker Portal, BlackBird, Portfolio Analytics Tool (PAT) and certain resources of the Business Development Center.
This position is staffed by someone who has had sufficient educational background and/or experience, typically a Bachelor's Degree with two years of experience. Advanced technology skills are not required, but general comfort, interest, and confidence with technology is important. Strong analytical skills, sales potential, creativity and effective communication skills required. Must have the ability to work in a team environment and work independently without distractions. Must be self-directed and have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization. Ability to travel when needed. Partner directly with our Tenant Rep broker while learning the business.
Part Time Assistant & Buyer's Agent Positions
Looking for two part time assistants (20 hours/week) AND one buyer's agent - please contact Alice at firstname.lastname@example.org or 205-344-0636
• Strong literary and grammatical competency; comfortable with writing and report composition
• Proficiency with Windows OS and MS Word, Excel, Outlook
• Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced industry
• Familiarity with CoStar and other commercial comps databases is a plus
• Familiarity with Argus or other discounted cashflow software is a plus
• Proven ability to work both with a team and independently with minimal supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
One of our properties here in Birmingham, Birchall at Ross Bridge, is hiring for a full-time leasing consultant. It’s a BEAUTIFUL 240 Class-A property developed by Daniel Corp in 2008 and purchased by MAA in 2010.
Junior Commercial Real Estate Agent
A day in the life of our Agents often includes:
- Advising clients, companies, and institutions in the development and execution of their individualized real estate investment strategies
- Preparing thoughtful analyses of clients' properties including opinions of value, market comparables, and research
- Researching the local market and staying up-to-date on industry trends
- Marketing their existing property listings internally, externally, and to clients who are active investors
- Participating in best-in-class training and ongoing skills-development workshops
- Collaborating and partnering with Senior Agents to achieve business and career goals
- Networking with other industry professionals
Retail Development Coordinator Internship
Opportunity to learn about the retail industry in commercial real estate on a national level, while also getting experience working with municipalities across the country.
This position is located in Birmingham, AL.
Experience in cold calling
- Comfortable with an office setting and periodic property visits/ tenant interfacing.
- “Detailed” mindset
- High-stamina work ethic
- Preferably experienced with Yardi property management software
- Collections experience
- Comfortable with the budget creation process.
- Preferably some level of retail property experience.
- Deal with all leasing calls so that 50% or better of qualified traffic result in visit
- Use of “Smile Pad” for specific method of handling all incoming calls
- Qualify prospective residents
- Responsible for completion of bonus form to be turned in to the community for approval prior to submitting
- Demonstrate feature/benefit selling of community and apartments
- Demonstrate a 50% or better on-site closing ratio
- Responsible for all follow-ups from on-site visits and telephone traffic (Use of the Sealy Follow-Up Program)
- Helps perform monthly market surveys
- Enters guest cards into e-site
- Walks models, show units, and leasing trap daily (open/close models and show units daily)
- Assist other Sealy Properties with leasing referrals and adhering to the policy procedures for referring to other sister-communities
- Maintains above average score on shopping reports
- Is extremely familiar with all competitive communities (must have shopped competition)
- Responsible for checking voicemail morning, noon, & evening (as often as possible) along w/documenting all phone calls in log
- Responsible for opening/closing checklist (balloons, refreshments, etc. displayed)
- Facilitate completion of all leasing documents **
- Responsible for the processing of the background screening and following the Sealy policy for qualifying **
- Greets all walk-ins as trained
- Calls back leasing appointments and move-in appointments 24 hours in advance to confirm
- Responsible for walking all leased apartments prior to resident moving in along with taking digital pictures for M/I. (place move-in gift in apartment)
- Responsible for completing “Sealy Acceptance Form” when walking move in with resident.
Part time leasing during school and full time May-August
Leasing Up Specialist Job Description (FULL TIME) - Must obtain your Real Estate License within 90 days of hire.
The Lease Up Specialist is a sales representative whose primary duties are to greet prospects, to professionally present the features and benefits of their assigned properties, and properly secure lease agreements from qualified persons.
A Lease Up Specialist is very service oriented and strives to make current residents feel welcome and comfortable in their community.
Every person is expected to perform any reasonable task or request that is consistent with fulfilling company objectives.
It is imperative you review closely these duties, skills and physical requirements and that you understand you are verifying that you can perform all the duties, have the skills and possess the physical abilities necessary to perform the job as described.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must have complete knowledge of Fair Housing Compliance laws or attend Fair Housing Training within the first 90 days of employment.
- Must have complete knowledge of lease contract, application and other addenda.
- Must have complete knowledge of Spaces policy and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and Procedures Manual.
- Must immediately notify his or her immediate supervisor of any illegal conduct by a vendor, resident or other employee.
MARKETING AND LEASING
- Maintain a professional, yet friendly, atmosphere in the leasing office and other areas where prospective residents and residents meet.
- Maintain work area in a clean and organized manner.
- Answer incoming phone calls and handle each call whether it is a prospect call, irate resident, service request, etc. Transfer calls to Assistant Manager or Manager when appropriate.
- Greet prospective residents, qualify and determine their needs and preferences, professionally present the community and specific apartment(s) while pointing out features and benefits.
- Maintain awareness of local market conditions and trends. Contribute ideas to the Manager for marketing the property and for improving resident satisfaction.
- Perform outreach marketing duties.
- Correctly complete all lease applications, process application verification and notify prospective residents of results.
- Complete all lease paperwork including related addenda per Spaces policy.
- Accept rent and deposit – not to include cash or incomplete money orders. Provide receipt upon request using only approved Spaces receipts from receipt book.
- Complete a Guest Card on all prospects, send thank you notes, and perform follow-up.
Leasing Agent (Part-Time) : The Walk Tuscaloosa
- Help to generate new leases
- Be our eyes and ears in your market
- Build relationships with U of A organizations and local businesses
- Excite College students and portray a positive image of The Walk
- Represent our brand in various functions
- Community Events: identify key festivals, concerts, athletics, etc.; and help in staffing the events
- Marketing Collateral: distribute marketing collateral throughout the surrounding community
- ****Use your OWN social media networks to participate in 3 posts a week
- Must love luxury brands
- Currently enrolled as a Freshman-JR (Preferably Marketing, Theater, Communications, PR or Advertising Major)
- Availability to work throughout the week, including weekdays, evenings and weekends at key events
- Integrated into community, with an established network of contacts (clubs, organizations, etc)
- Active presence on social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat)
- Retail, service industry, and/ or sales experience
- Available to work between 4-5 hours a week
- Additional compensation for every person who signs a lease ($$$)
- Flexible Hours (You make your weekly schedule based on your availability)
Job Description Summary
Performs the administrative functions of the Property Management Team assuring a high level of professionalism in property issues, including timely response to and resolution of any tenant requests or concerns.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
o Provide full administrative support, including phone support, typing reports, filing and distribution of correspondence
o Schedule and coordinate meetings/special events, as requested
o Assist in lease administration activities, including tenant contacts and insurance information; generate reports
o Prepare and coordinate bid proposals, service contracts and approved invoices. Assist in bidding process and assist Property Manager(s) in their efforts to ensure compliance with Stream Realty’s policies and procedures
o Prepare and code invoices for Property Manager’s approval
o Ensure office is stocked with office supplies and other required items to maintain the office
o Ensure prompt and accurate completion of contract and certificates of insurance information in contract administration software
o Track and file contracts and insurance certificates; maintain follow-up system for expirations
o Monitor and maintain the property maintenance work order system and prepare monthly reports for Property Manager on status of tenant work orders
o Maintain the property purchase order system
o Maintain lease and contract files, as well as other files located within the property management office
o Promote and foster positive relationships with tenants and clients and track service calls as required
o Assist with monthly and quarterly management reports as well as annual budget preparation
o Process management and maintenance staff hours, tenant bill back invoices through accounting, expense reports, monthly meter readings of properties, and check requests for review and approval
o Communication Proficiency (oral and written)
o Customer Focus (internal and external)
o Organization Skills
o Interpersonal Skills
o High school diploma/GED equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
o Customer service experience preferred
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
o Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
o Ability to give and take direction and to interface with decision makers in a professional manner and maintain confidential information
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Regularly required to travel outside between properties in varying weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may need to travel from floor to floor, climb stairs, and may be required to travel outside between buildings in varying outdoor weather conditions. The employee may also be regularly required to remain in a stationary position (sit or stand) for 85% of the time; regularly use hands to operate office machinery and regularly required to walk, talk, and hear.
Real Estate Sales Agent
Vie is looking for an ambitious and energetic licensed Real Estate Agent to help us expand our Rental Pool and HOA at Vie at University Downs. This position will be responsible for driving new business opportunities to the community and managing the existing owner relationships with the HOA and Rental Pool.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and partners
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s services through understanding of the Vie Brand
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing partners and clients
- Receive, post, and process all resident/guest payments as received in the office on a monthly basis.
- Ensure all processed information is accurate and posted to the correct account/ledger.
- Responsible for Rental Pool collections and payments
- Provides outstanding customer service to everyone you encounter to include but not limited to, residents, guests, guarantors, owners, etc.
- Coordinate all updates and information pertinent to the HOA in a timely manner and ensures proper notification of information from the HOA to Vie is communicated effectively
- Market, manage, and coordinate all prospects for the potential lease of the units within the current or future rental pool.
- Work directly with outside real estate professionals to ensure that their clients lease within VUD
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Experience in multi-family and/or student housing real estate and experience working in construction is preferred
- Must have an active Real Estate License
Real Estate Assistant
Start date: 12/3/2021
Looking for a full & part time assistant to help with website enhancement & management, technology, filing, data input & database management, social media & other marketing, scheduling and more ! Great opportunity to learn & earn.
Preferred skills: website management, social media marketing, reviewing new real estate advertising or optimization articles and condensing them for me.
Single Family Home Manager
This is a great position for a full time property manager. Learn from & work along side with multiple CPM's, BAR/AAR/IREM past presidents, & a former Alabama real estate commissioner. Our firm is 115 years old, and always working to be an advocate for the real estate industry.
Position can be full salary compensation, or commissions with base salary. Must be licensed in real estate to earn commissions.
We always hope to secure long term employees, but we understand when the market presents amazing opportunities that allows our colleagues to expand into new horizons. We have multiple success stories from ACRE graduates that worked at Watts Realty Co., Inc. including transitions into national.